Tequila Mockingbird COVID SAFE Policy:
In order to ensure the safety of our customers and staff we have implemented the following measures:
- Each venues capacity has been reassessed and limited to ensure sufficient space is available for social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been installed at all venue entrances, and outside toilets.
- Where possible, entrance doors at the premises will be kept permanently open to reduce the need for customer contact.
- Customers will be invited to register their contact details upon entry using our secure online registration system. These details will not be used for marketing and will only be held for 21 days and released to the relevant authorities should the need arise.
- Tables will be re-spaced according to the needs of our customers to ensure that separate groups are able to socially distance from each other when seated.
- All drinks menus at the premises are now disposable, and will be for the foreseeable future. These will be issued to customers arriving to take tables, or can be requested at the bar.
- Table service is in operation to ensure queuing at the bar is no longer required.
- Customers without tables will be permitted to order at the bar to purchase drinks to be enjoyed outside whilst waiting for a table to become available.
- Additional cleaning will be taking place during the course of the evening, with extra attention being paid to high traffic areas and touch points.
- All tables will be cleaned and sanitised during changeover periods between customers.
- Disposable glasses are in use for all drinks being taken by customers not seated at a table, and are available on request for all seated customers as well.
- When ordering at the bar, customers will be reminded to keep adequate distance from one another, and will be asked to move away from the bar once their purchase is complete.
- Cashless payment methods are accepted and encouraged at all venues.
- Venue management and staff have received additional training in relation to keeping the venue COVID secure in line with the current Government guidelines.